Each winter break we hold a kids camp for children 5-12 years old.
-Ages 5-7 (10 slots)
-Price: $65 (reduced rate due to only a 4 day schedule)
-Session 1 time: 8:30-12
-Session dates: Dec. 26-29th
-Registration starts Dec 1st at 8:00am!
-Early drop-offs available 0:30 before session starts
We’ll be having a lot of fun each day. Here’s what you can expect your kids to experience:
-daily movement practice
-workout of the day
-skill tests & practice
-healthy snacks & recipes
-snow fun (if there is some)
-Friday presentation for parents
How to register:
1. Go to www.crossfitfrontier.com.
2. Click the Member Log-in tab on the top right.
3. Click sign-up.
4. Scroll down and select event session for CrossFit Frontier Kids Winter Camp.
5. Scroll down and follow prompts to create a log-in or log-in if you are already a member at CFF.
6. Continue following prompts until you are registered for the event.
7. You will need to stop by the gym prior to the first day to fill out the paper registration form as well.
*If you are new to using this system, you have any questions, or the session is full and you’d like to be put on the waitlist, contact Chris Hall at 307-399-4366 or email@example.com